This family was great, it was a nice night and their kids were so sweet!
I had fun catching up with an old high school friend and we were even able to get some pictures
with their brand new foal.
They will be welcoming another cute boy to their family this September,
I only wish I was that cute when I was pregnant!
Thanks for heading up this way, hope you enjoy your sneak peek!






4 comments:
Steph! You did it again! I love the colors, the freckles, and the mom is GLOWING! Wish I looked that great pregnant. Love them.
This is such a fun session, I love that donkey!! hahaha. What a darling family- that momma looks gorgeous pregnant!! Beautiful work.
We had such a fun time...we can't wait to see more! You did such an awesome job and worked so well with the kids and the foal! Thanks again, the Loveland Family
Oh so pretty! What a gorgeous family. Beautiful, as always!
Post a Comment